Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

If You Think You Can, You Can!

They say that your will power is a muscle and the more you use it the stronger it gets.  I could not agree more!  I have been doing this for over a month now and it has gotten so much easier!  It is now easier to turn down breads, pasta and desserts!  I no longer crave any of it!  I'm the kind of person that would sit there and smell it because I couldn't have it!  It was always a struggle to talk myself out of it.  And there were plenty of times that I failed.  Lately that sort of stuff doesn't even look good to me!  I am so excited about that!! 


I know this isn't the end of the road and I know there will be more temptations.  I know I can do it and can make my will power stronger!  Every time I turn down a dessert, make fresh juice, work out and say 'I can have it but I don't want it' I flex my will power and just like any muscle it gets a bit stronger!  Right now I feel like my will power can throw a wicked punch!  Just like today when I resisted pineapple upside down cake at work!  I want to know how are you flexing your will power!  Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment