Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Stressed Relieved!

One month ago today I started my trek to wellness.  I left behind sugar and processed food and am so very glad I did!  I know that it is making a difference!  For the past month I have been walking the dog with the occasional intervals of running.  I usually try to run every other block or run two walk one for our 2 mile jaunts.  As all runners can tell you some days are good and some days are bad, but at least you're making progress!  


Tonight I just needed to let loose and get rid of some stress... so I decided I would take the dog out for a walk.  Great idea!  I'm glad I dressed light enough to do some running, and by that I thankful I only had on a long sleeve shirt, a pull over fleece and a North Face jacket along with winter gloves and insulated pants. That's right it's still winter in Montana.  Anyway, I decided to run every other block and it rocked!!  I have not been running lately because of the icy weather and was so surprised at how amazing it felt and how well I did!  I felt like I could run all night!

(Images from Google Search)

I know that my diet has made a difference!  This lifestyle is something I can get used to!  I know that not every day from here on out that I strap on my old running shoes that it will be as amazing as it was tonight but it still makes me excited and renews my motivation!  Other than renewed motivation it relieved my stress and that in itself is enough to make it worth it!  What is your favorite stress relief?  

Happy Trekking!
daneesha

No comments:

Post a Comment