Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Making Progress!

Happy Easter!

What a splendid holiday and what a fun weekend! We typically spend Easter with my family and the last few years my cousin brings her husband and daughter.  It makes for a fabulous time!  We stay up way to late, make great food, take long walks, sit in the sunshine and have tons of fun!  My family is pretty healthy so it isn't too hard to find things that fit my lifestyle.  For that I am forever grateful!  I was very happy with how well I did this weekend!  
 
This was the weekend that my sugar ban is lifted.  I broke it with one peanut butter m&m.  Just one! I am so happy that I stopped at just one!!  I was a little nervous that it would be hard with all the Easter candy but it wasn't.  So I came home completely exhausted and completely happy!  I ate very healthy through the holidays... just proves that it can be done!

I just want to take a minute and say that I am very grateful for what this holiday represents.  I am blessed with the knowledge that Jesus Christ was crucified and then rose to concur death.  I know that my Redeemer lives and that he paid the ultimate price for me to be able to repent and be forgiven. I thank my Father in Heaven for the blessing of the atonement and for what it means to me. 

Happy Easter and Happy Trekking!
daneesha

No comments:

Post a Comment