Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

EXCITED!

Getting ready for church seems to turn into chaos most weeks.  The fight to sleep in vs the need to get up and get ready (in reality this battle is fought every day for me).  This past Sunday we were at my parents and for some reason sleeping in does not happen at their house.  Lilly can't wait to get upstairs and so bright and early is up and running around.  So naturally I was up in time to get ready... so why did my Sunday morning turn into chaos before we got out the door?  Because my skirt was too big and looked ridiculous!!  That's right I am starting to loose enough inches that clothes are fitting looser.  Disclaimer: I was wearing Spanx and the skirt was a bit big in the beginning.  I had bought it a bit big in the waist so that it didn't as my mom says 'show to much information.'  I got it at New Years and have worn it quite a bit since (with Spanx).  When I put it on Sunday it wouldn't stay up and looked so silly because it was gaping everywhere.  So 5 minutes before we had to leave my mom and I dove into her closet to try find something else for me to wear.  It was a bit wild and clothes were flying everywhere but we found something that fit and looked good.  It was a moment of panic but it was for such a good reason!  How exciting to have loose clothes!

It took  2 months (and 3 days) to see this result.  I have been feeling amazing and have noticed the changes in my body but I didn't think it was that drastic!  So what do I contribute this to... EVERYTHING!  Eating healthy, having a salad everyday, doing strength training, juicing/smoothies, dry fasting for 12-14 hours a day, dry brushing, adequate sleep... and the list goes on and on!!  I will be talking about these more and in more detail later.  I need to work on posting more often, I just have to figure out how to do this and work full time.

Happy Trekking!
daneesha

No comments:

Post a Comment